Wednesday, January 06, 2010

another fancam from music high 'chirstmas insomnia'

Remember I posted HERE and HERE photos of Maknae in Music High 'Christmas Insomnia'? And HERE a set of short fancams? Here's fancam [4:03 mins] again shared by 어린왕자 on SS601.com. This was recorded last December 22.

Maknae is so cute here and I really like the A&F tee that he's wearing and I like his shoulders. Oh yeah, see him biting is lips several times. At the end of the video, I wonder who's the pretty lady [probably a staff] that tagged him then they went out? ^_^ Go and watch it.

Btw, the video will take a while to upload since it's Daum. Just have a little patience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like him very much here. I played the video 3 times and doesn't get tired watching HyungJun. He looks a bit leaner here. Thanks for sharing Liezle!