Saturday, September 18, 2010

[Trans & Vid] Q&A with PJM at the PressCon 09.17.10

Finally I'm able to post these photos .

Park Jung Min on the 17th of September, in ANA Intercontinental Tokyo had a press conference and revealed plans for future activities in Japan.

During the course of interview he said that last night [Thursday] they ate delicious Japanese cuisine at a Yakitori shop which is a bit expensive. He also mentioned that SS501 lived in Japan for several months in a condominium in Tamachi. He then recalled that there was a good ramen shop near the condominium and has a good view of the river.

Amongst the big news that was revealed at the presscon yesterday is the opening of his official fan club. Jung Min said "Today, I will open the official fan club. URL is simple www.ParkJungMin.JP. You join!". Jung Min also added that "On December 22 and 23 we have decided to hold the fan meeting!

Below is the Q&A from the presscon lifted from Asia Hana portal translated by Lafone. Thanks! Thanks as well to iamsom for the tip.

Park Jung Min (SS501) Press Conference Q&A
September 17, 2010
Source : asia hana
Q&A translation courtesy of Lafone / liezle.blogspot.com




Q. What type of woman do you like ?
Basically, I like a matured woman, who can mentally encompass me, funny, and with whom I can go through my life together. Japanese women? Yes, I like them. However, I went to many countries, and feel it difficult to understand people only by nationality; each person has his/her own personality. Those who love me, please be matured (laugh)

Q. You speaks good Japanese. What are the tips for proficiency in language?
Well, I like people, and therefore, I would like to understand what they speak, what they think of, all of these passion would be the keys to improve proficiency in foreign languages.
Therefore, please love Korean people if you learn our language. If I am the reason you study Korean, I would be more than happy ( he seemed to intentionally used a childish word to express
“happy” as he felt a bit awkward )


Q. Why are you interested in fashion?
Well, I am an entertainer, having being wondering how to make myself nice looking. That is why I am interested in fashion. I like the styling to compensate the looks, easy and comfortable to wear.

Q. You now look so slim !
I have been on diet, loosing 7 ~ 8 kilos, by practicing exercise everyday, controlling appetite. I am glad to make a success in diet ! I make it sure to have a delicious meal once per day now. The food I got addicted is sesame sujebi, putting sujebi in sesame soup. It is sweet-smelling, and very tasty. Sesame is good for brain. If you have children, please have them eat sesame.

Q. How do you ease yourself from stress ?
I let stressful feeling out at site. I get mad when I am upset, exploding anger if I get irritated.
I do not drag along stress, that is good for health.

Q. How do you spend a off day?
Recently, I have no off day …… since it was decided to start solo activity, I have been busy in taking lessons of singing, acting, and exercise. You ask me what I would do if I have one day off ? Well, I would like to spend with you. [Liezle :Ahh, he knows his way to a lady's heart ^^ so sweet]
* The female reporter to whom Jung Min said " I would like to spend a day-off”, was so shy, saying, “ Your comments would not be broadcasted in TV ".



Q. The title of your Fan club was decided ?
Not yet. How about “ DO “ , an abbreviation of “Dakaretai (= would like to embraced)
And “O” ( = women ) (in a laugh)

Q. Are there some actors/actress with whom you would like to work together in Japan?
I like Japanese drama, watching many dramas, but I cannot imagine a specific person. I would like to make my best so that they would nominate myself for co-starring. In future, I would like to star in Japanese TV drama. As I like to talk with people, I would like to join “ variety” programs as well.

Referring to the schedule from now on, Jung Min will have a press conference in Taiwan around the last half of September, followed by the release of a single CD in Korea. Then he will be back to Japan to perform a Japanese musical, “Bonds, Boys be ambitious !” from November 18.
Again, he is planning to have a fan meeting in Japan on December 22 and 23. In spring in 2011, he will start drama shooting in Taiwan …. It will not end his future planning. He would like to release a solo album not only in Korea, but also in Asia, starring in Korean drama, and so on. He is now working hard in Chinese lessons, to prepare for his activities in China. We expect that he would be active through Asia.





Bonus Pix...


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you liezle and lafone. Waiting finally ended for this Q&A.

Love your blog keep up the good work.

tetsu girl said...

Thank you so much for translating, lafone!! And thanks for sharing, liezle!
Phew! I feel tired just reading about all the activiites that JM has planned in all the countries. :O But it's so exciting, and I wish him lots of success! He is going to be the youngest entertainer to have an album and drama in Korean, Japanese, and Chinese! :D

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for him but it makes me realized that the chances of SS501 getting back together any time soon are slim to none.

Anonymous said...

the fanclub will have an other name ?? what about "triple s"
even if we are JungMin's fans, we are TS TT TT

no other name please

Anonymous said...

Wow next year must be really packed for him with all the album, drama and fan meetings.. This also means that the chances of SS501 coming back together is really low :(

Anonymous said...

Agree with anonymous 10.29

what the title fan club?? I don't clear about this word, maybe it means people to love and support JM right? *sigh* why it has other name? please use "triple s" ..... why this sentence make me so sad? T.T

anyway, in deep my heart still believe the five boys will comeback on stage together in someday. They don't make us waiting long

Anonymous said...

wow jungmin, he is going to be a bilingual idol soon..i want him to learn english too..i would love to see him in a japanese drama
jungmin fighting!!
i hope he has good luck with his activities in Japan..
i hope we see pics if tom and jerry get together

Anonymous said...

just my opinion; reason why there's a need to name his fanclub is to distinguishe his own fans from SS501 fans since he is now doing solo activities. like with Hyun joong, he has his own fanclubs one of which is KHJperfect, same idea applies for JM.

sinthiacacoal said...

Jung Min such a flirting guy kekeke
I'm sure that female reporter must have wished that the earth swallow her xD
Jung Min my evil flirting! ♥