Wednesday, April 29, 2009

BoF : Five Years After Part 1 [w/ english subs]

I didn't see the complete one hour 'Boys Over Flowers 5 Years After' last night and honestly I wasn't too excited about it. I've only seen snippets and the music videos on YT. I went around to check what others thought about the special and I've read mixed reactions. Though many are praising the songs especially that one by Kim Bum. [i've heard him sing during his fan meeting in Japan last year and his good. too bad he's not keen in pursuing a career in singing]. I also like the beat of the song of Kim Joon.

The special is actually in two parts. Last night's episode has the story of Woo Bin and Yi Jung. Next week, will be the story of Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo. Hee, that one I've to see. ^^

The 5 Years After is supposedly the continuation of 'Boys Over Flowers' made via music video. I think this is the cover of the cd.

Like earlier mentioned, it was the video of Woo Bin and Yi Jung that were featured last night and most of the scenes used in the video are old footages.


Here is Yi Jeong story...



The 2nd video is that of Woo Bin's story...



much thanks to iMasochistic for uploading in YT with subs.










korean_aein of khj thread @ soompi for the screencaps and endless096 for the cover photo of the cd.

No comments: