Saturday, April 25, 2009

[Trans] SS501 Message for Triple S Japan

I posted in my last post the greetings of SS501 to their Triple S fans in Japan. Hee, here's the LINK again just in case you missed it and to spare you from scrolling down.

And below are what the guys said in English. Much thanks to mymyjane for translating from Japanese to English.

Kim Hyun Joong : Hello...
SS501 : We are SS501!
Kim Kyu Jong : Thanks for everyone who went to our concert.
Park Jung Min : Did you had fun?
Heo Young Saeng : Our album will soon be on sale.
Kim Hyung Joon : The five us again will go to meet you soon.
Kim Hyun Joong : Please look forward to it.
SS501 : We are SS501! Byebye!
Park Jung Min : Call, okay?
Kim Hyung Joon : Call me!
Park Jung Min : Yo!
Kim Hyung Joon : Peace!
Kim Kyun Jong : I'm Kyu Jong.
Park Jung Min : Again I'm Jung Min.
Kim Kyu Jong : All because of you all. [not sure of this line]
Park Jung Min : Really, we can feel you supporting for us.

No comments: