Tuesday, April 28, 2009

[Video] Mouth watering...

...food ... and your choice of yummylicious desserts. ^^

I was about to log out when I saw this post of andie39martinez on khj thread @ soompi. Thank you so much for the tip! ^^

I think this was taken last week. Remember I mentioned here that the latest photo shoot of SS501 was taken last April 24? Check out the video below, the guys are wearing the same shirt they're wearing here and here.

thanks to RanzhiChang for uploading in YT ^^

Wow, I love what I'm seeing on the table. Looks like there are green salad? and is that potato salad that Young Saeng is getting? Waah... seeing this video makes me want to ransack our fridge. ^^

Hyun Joong, stuff more food. Can't wait to see you back in shape. I want to see Shillang's physique again. You're at your best bod when you're still doing WGM. ^___^

No comments: