Thursday, April 16, 2009

More from TBS Last Night

Here are more photos from last night's guesting of BoF cast in one of program of TBS. This is clearer that the photos I posted last night.

credit as labeled
lifted from Investigation KHJ












And below set is from Chosun Online






I didn't notice what Hyun Joong was wearing on his feet last night... hee, he was all the while wearing sneakers. Kinda make his attire a bit casual but still I like it. Hee, and his pants is an ankle pants. ^^ Doesn't look awkward at all him.

Whenever I see Kim Bum he's always on the safe side when dressing up. But I wonder how his floral shirt with necktie would look like if he takes off that cardigan. I don't quite dig the attire of Min Ho it's too casual. As for Kim Joon, I find it conservative. And for Hye Sun, she's on the safe side as well and her dress compliments that of Hyun Joong.

No comments: