Thursday, April 09, 2009

SS501 Mode

I'm on vacation now and nothing much to do at home. Since the other night I am busying myself watching videos of SS501 and I realized just how I miss the boys.

Anyway, I was just browsing you tube and found some interesting videos from their debut.



I like the boys interpretation of BoyZone's 'No Matter What'. They're pronunciation is quite good too especially Kim Hyun Joong who doesn't want to speak English back then. Well, as for Kim Hyung Joon, i don't think he was worried a bit because he lived for a while in Australia. I was watching last night their video practicing this song where Young Saeng was memorizing his lines.



Park Jung Min is always so funny and talkative. I guess his stint VJing helped a lot. Kim Hyung Joon also always makes me laugh. He and Jung Min look quite feminine and I always like seeing them bickering.

Amongst the 5 members, Kim Kyo Jong is what I always think as the nicest and most shy. In 'Thank You for Waking Me Up' even Park Kyung Lim's mom seemed to like him because he's the only member who consistently wakes up early whenever PKL is around. He must really be a light sleeper. Ahh, too bad that he doesn't like dogs... he's my complete opposite because I love dogs.

Heo Young Saeng is I think the 'voice' in the group [2nd is Hyung Joon]. Love hearing his smooth voice. Though he may look shy and reserved [he's so careful about his personality], I think that he's one person with so many antics under his sleeves.

Finally, Kim Hyun Joong. He always cracks me up with his comments. I love love how he made up those stories about the veggies, fish, water in 'Thank You for Waking Me Up' and 'Thank You for Raising Me Up'. PKL can't help but to always balled out whenever Hyun Joong opens his mouth and talk. Hee, i think that even PKL's mom find him so funny. But one thing I noticed about him and his group members is, despite always being funny [like you can't take him seriously], the other members listen to him well.

p.s. i'm also in a bit of DBSK mode ^^. I learned yesterday that they will be having a 2 night concert at Tokyo Dome on July 4 and 5. Tokyo Dome i believe can accommodate 55,000. To think that they are foreighers...Wow! Tokyo Dome has also hosted concerts for many famous foreign artists such as Mariah Carey, Bon Jovi, Britney Spears, U2, Michael Jackson, Madonna and Aerosmith. Goodluck to DBSK! Let's see all Cassiopeias gather together.

here's latest from DBSK... Mirotice [this was temporarily banned in SK but was lifted due to 'explicit' lyrics]

No comments: