Sunday, April 19, 2009

[Videos (subbed) & Photos] SS501 for Le Coq Sportif

This entry has been in my draft since the yesterday. I couldn't post it then because of the activities of Hyun Joong together with the rest of 'Boys Over Flowers' cast and SS501 in Japan.

I've blogged about SS501 last week as the official model for the French brand of sportswear Le Coq Sportif as well as when Hyun Joong got dizzy/fainted while filming this cf in Gangnam studion.


Last April 17, Arirang Showbiz showed a report on the filming site. See how the boys making fun while filming while Hyun Joong showing his professionalism despite not feeling well.

Arirang Showbiz thanks to skypoem for uploading in Youtube


SS501 Interview - Le Coq Sportif Shoot on Section TV {ENG/SUB}
thanks to SuperstarSubbing



And here are some screencaps of Hyun Joong that i lifted from Investigation KHJ

Photobucket








original credit as labeled on each photo

3 comments:

Karen said...

This song thank you is very nice in turns of his voice and the rhythm of the song. (Though I don't understand korean) The guitar that is strum sounds nice with the music. His pitch is just right and makes this song sounds very soothing.

liezle said...

hello karen and thanks for dropping by.

~liezle

Karen said...

Whenever I feel like listening to this song, I'll get into your website. I like the way you display your pictures and information. Very neat and easy to read. I should be the one to say thank you! Really appreciate your work!