Wednesday, April 29, 2009

'Kami No Shizuku' CF in Korea?

Whenever I see news or anything about Japanese manga on wine, 'Kami Ni Shizuku' or 'Drops of God' I get excited. I've been anticipating this drama since it was announced that Yong Joon will be appearing on it. But, when it was reported in the news this month that the broadcast will be mid next year I felt a bit sad. I think that 'Dream High' [a drama based on performing arts school where in BYJ will be collaborating with JYP] will broadcast first next year.

Like what i said earlier, I get excited whenever i read news or anything about this wine drama. Just like the one that style just posted in BYJ Gallery.

Click HERE to watch.

I'm so curious what this cf is all about. And the voice, it sounds familiar...

The subject of this entry in BYJ Gallery is : Popular manga 'Drops of God' will be made into a BYJ drama - X Canvas 칼라 디캔팅 [I can't decipher the hangul.]

To read more about 'Kami no Shizuku' and 'Dream High' just click on the label found in this post and you'll be directed to some post about this.

No comments: