Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Boys Over Flowers Special?

Has anyone heard of this? I've seen the YouTube link in all F4, Goo Hye Sun and BoF threads @ soompi. This is said to be on Tuesday, the 28th of April. It's BoF After Story

Hmm, could this be true? But how come Kim Hyun Joong is not on the scene the all the boys went inside their classroom?



p.s. just got this from hoonfami...

Confirm Upcoming BOF Music Drama
From Planet 905 (Company producing BOF Music + also T-MAX's label):

The video was filmed in secret~
A teaser (what's posted in the previous post) has been revealed for the "F4 Sp Edition" music drama that will release on the 28th
Through a tough & hectic schedule the F4 re-united once again and worked hard on this project

source: moonangelkioku @ hydkorea lj comm

4 comments:

Toujours_BYJ said...

A gf for Woobin ? I just see her back.
I read that the scene when F3 went inside their classroom is supposed to be 5 years later, and as I don't see GHS in this trailer, so for me Jan Di has left Jun Pyo and lives happily now with my angel Ji Hoo hehe...

camille

carrie said...

Liezle, Thanks for the info. It will be a nice treat to watch that on April 28.

Camille, I like the way you think. Yeah, me too. JD and JH together is the way to go!

Carrie

liezle said...

hi camille! how's everything? ^^

hee, nice plot dear. can't wait to see this one hour special. i hope that khj will be in a lot of it. read that this is some sort of an music video special though.

~liezle

liezle said...

hi there carrie and you're very much welcome. ^^