Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SS501 as Flight Attendants

More about SS501 ^^

SS501 will be serving fans on board a special flight going to Jeju on May 2 and 3. The flight i believe will be from Japan to Jeju island [and back?]. The boys will be dressed as flight attendant and will be providing services to some 200 Japanese fans.

I've read so many gimmicks of idols and even actors that they do for their fans, but this is the first time I've read something like this. Honestly, I'm not into such gimmickry. I don't know... I just can't explain how exactly I feel. Though I've nothing against a fan meeting in a ski resort where an actor will interact with his fans and even cook for them then later on will visit their room wherein a group of 10 or more will have a few precious moment with their idol. But this one...

Anyway, I'm certain fee for this event is expensive.

One good thing though about this is that Cable channel Mnet will be covering this trip and will get to see SS501 in their flight attendant attire and how serve their Japanese fans. I'm sure this will be another fun filled viewing.

You may click here to read the complete article.

No comments: