Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Maknae in a drama

Now this is news. ^_^

I have blog sometime ago HERE and HERE that Maknae will be in a drama. In that post I mentioned telecinema but after reading something from a news today it says Hallyu drama. So I'm not really sure if this Hallyu drama is the same as the telecinema [Japan-Korea collaboration with some artists such as Kim Jae Joong, Lee Ji Ah, Kang Ji Hwan are featured in a 2 to 3 episodes drama]. Anyway, I'm sure later on we'll get to read more about this.


In the meantime, I'm just so excited to blog this. From what I read, the drama will be called 'Superstar' and will have big artists [about 30 singers] such as Jun Jin of Shinhwa, Bae Seul Gi, Shim Eun Jin, Ahn Jae Mo, Seo Ji Young and more. The drama will consist of 10 episodes with different directors.

I'm kinda looking forward to this. I want to see a serious Maknae.

I know that Maknae started filming in March of this year. You may see some of the photos in one of the 'here' i posted above. ^^

Maknae seems to have so much on his plate now. He is MCing [The M and the new one with Brian Joo and Shindong], his being a DJ in Music High, their concert and endorsements. I hope he'll be able to cope up with all the demands and not get sick.

1 comment:

liezle said...

I'm too lazy to edit my post. ^^ Maknae is also in 'God of Cookery Expedition' .^^