Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Persona in Japan : Park Jung Min pix spazzzz #2

And I though that there's no more pix spazzzz on Jung Min from the Persona in Japan after I posted already some HERE. Much much thanks again to SS601.com for providing the wonderful captures of Jung Min from Budokan that came from PHeroMin.com.



Oh love the wild hair.

He seems to be really a lot of fun...

Love the wide smile.





I love the ollowing are series of shots. Beautifully capturing Jung Min's happy moments cheering the crown to clap and join them.








3 comments:

khin said...

JM pictures cool me down sis! I was just a little felt bad about leader was there on HB's birthday.

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhh my mal, such a cuttie with his bangs...love u jung minnie

mel_1223 said...

How can a guy gets so cute and cool with bangs in front of him? Haha, thats Mal, who can pull off anything. Love his smile :)