Saturday, August 15, 2009

leader's photos : not to be re-posted elsewhere please

A very nice friend sent these set of photos to me. She got these from one Korean site that favors Leader. She's not sure if they can be re-posted else where but just to make sure I would like to request anyone seeing these photos not to re-post them elsewhere.You can save it if you like but please do not re-post.

To the person who uploaded this on the Korean site, thank you. If I'm not suppose to post these here, please let me know and I will take the photos down.

Btw, these were all from Persona in Japan.






Below photos though can be re-posted. They were emailed to me by a nice friend. ^^ Original credit hi-world.


2 comments:

wen0607 said...

Dear liezle

You are so lucky to have nice friends to contribute photos with you ^^
Thanks to your friends for their kind sharing^^

Actually those photos are taken from a chinese fansite called baidu if I'm not wrong^^

liezle said...

hello wen. yeah i think so too. ^^

from baidu? alrighty, thanks for the info then.

enjoy the rest of the weekend.

~liezle