Sunday, August 16, 2009

[Translation] SS501 Drama MV Character Description

When the drama mv came out most of us who do not understand hangul made our own conclusion as how the story goes. Well, wondering is over as SS5014ever or rj of Quiante501 is so generous to translate for us non hangul speaking fans the character introduction from the Solo Collection album.

To read the English translation you may click the image to enlarge.

Again, heaps of thanks to SS5014ever/rj for providing the translation. ^_^

08/15 [info] Collection MV character introductions

Credit: Warner Music TW + hana1214 @ doubles501.com + (English translation) SS5014ever @ WS501|quainte501

Please do not hotlink or alter images!









So, no more why, who, what and how, right? After reading the above, everything is crystal clear. ^_^

If you want to watch again the drama MV, just click HERE.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey liezle, I want to ask you about a non related topic with you post.

Since yesterday I have been trying to vote for leader in the Seoul Drama Awards, but the page its not working, I am from latinamerica, and I know that this is happening to other people as well... many votes in overseas are getting lost because of this
Are you abble to vote?...

I also want you to send me the link of the Kim Hyun Joong official thread at soompi...

Thanks for your help, take care

Gabriela

liezle said...

Hello Gabriel.

I'm having problem too. Actually I also got emails about the glitch in SDA. Honestly, I don't know what's happening too. I checked SS501 and KHJ thread @ soompi but I didn't get any answers. I'll keep on looking but I don't know if I can really help.

As your request for the link to KHJ thread @ soompi, click HERE

~liezle

Anonymous said...

Liezle, thank u so much, you are a really kind person...

apparently theres no much we can do, such a shame...

Gabriela

myoce said...

Liezle,

Initially I had problems too when I tried with Firefox browser..then I read in Soompi it works better with other browsers...they mostly use Opera...so now I'm using Opera as well and have been voting every day.

I have little problems such as the page said it will start in a little while ...but it doesn't...or I get stuck in the middle. I refresh and go back to "go to vote" and it gets right on track again.

I think you have to 'complete' the vote to make it legitimate.

Ok, yust FYI....

wen0607 said...

Hi moyce

So you mean we have to download this software inorder to vote?
Liezle, if everyone still facing this problem, I think the overseas votings will lose alot~
So panic on this now.....T.T