Sunday, August 16, 2009

[all members] photos from persona souvenir

Finally I'm able to complete all members' photos. ^^

I'm certain you all know where these photos were taken as we've been seeing photos posted before, right? I wish to get one souvenir booklet myself when I finally know where I'm going to watch their concert. ^^








Since there are too many photos, I'm posting the rest in thumbnails. You may click each photos to enlarge and save.














Original credit : jmproud.net, hsscandal.com, dsplovewordpress.com and eheka8687.com

4 comments:

Athiera Hanna said...

Liezle, thank you so much for posting the pictures. I really appreciate it. :)

wen0607 said...

Hope I also can get it when they come to Singapore for the concert~
I saw the korean fans post on the site before...all the pictures in this booklet are so COOL~ Its a worth to collect~^^

Thanks liezle for your sharing ^^*

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Thanks Liezle

YoungSaeng so charming n cute.. speechless

THanks

Jen

Love Cafe said...

Hi Liezle,

Thanks for posting these photos.. Hopefully can purchase in yesasia.com... Btw, if you r interested, can view the whole process of when they are taking these photos in youtube.com ... can search under ss501 in USA.. the latest.. the videos are funny esp the part where leader disturb baby again over photo taking ... lol.. and Kyu Jong as usual is sexy and charming... Kyu Jong = HOT!!!!