Friday, September 17, 2010

18 more pix of YS from Amorino are up of grab

Have you saved all 24 pix that I posted HERE from Amorino the other day? There's more to add to your collection of photos as Young Saeng taken from the Friendly Baseball Match that happened the other day. Once again many thanks to Sudal for sending this to my email.

Here are 18 more photos from the shutterbug of Amorino. I have checked the other page where in I've posted the 24 pix and it seems these are newly posted photos.














I always love seeing Young Saeng's arms. They're pretty nice and I find it sexy. I like his shoulders too broad and kinda strong. ^^




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing! I love your blog, it satisfy my cravings for "our boys". thanks again =)

choncheta_smile said...

even though its just a back, its still hot. thats the power of my sangie.

Anonymous said...

OH My Prince.... you look sooo happy..

YS who fusses his hair all the time let his hair down (literally) having it carefree style... and i always say that men look good in uniform^^ YS is wearing a playboys uniform and he looks mighty good in it..

as always Liezle, thanKyu (A)

sinthiacacoal said...

Saeng is so cute!!
You will feel like hug him tight!=b
His cheek it's so cute you will want to bit it! xD
thank u for sharing the pics!

sweetiecutieys said...

waaaaaa....ottoekke???
hes soooooooooooo cute!!!!
help me..save me from his cuteness!!!