Monday, September 13, 2010

[HD Screencaps] Major Spazz of Mischievous Kiss Episode 4

Thanks Marvie for posting these screencaps here.

There will surely be more of this coming in the coming weeks as we get to see Kim Hyun Joong as Baek Seung Jo in Mischievous Kiss.

I can't wait to see the next episode this week. I was chatting with a friend last night and we were talking about MK and I told her that after watching episode 3 and 4, I get giddy whenever BSJ and Oh HaNi have cute scenes. Also, I told her that Baek Seung Jo I think is unconsciously getting jealous with Bong Joon Gu. ^^

Please DO NOT hotlink.








Credit : KHJ0606/Blueholic

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait for another week!

Anonymous said...

The vast improvement of Hyun Joong,the actor is undeniable.I like how he did not force his character Seung Jo on us but rather he grew on us.He started as the aloof,arrogant and cold student but we also see his tender side as the loving older brother . We also see the cues that beneath that exterior lies a playful child. His concern for Hani comes slow and subtle almost undetected because he has difficulty in expressing them. Eventually he learns how to feel the world with his heart not only with his head .

Anonymous said...

WHOAHH...Thanks for sharing..!Sleeping HJL is just like heaven!
:-)))

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 10:00- I agree he does look heavenly sleeping. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he was really sleeping either. He can go to sleep quicker than anyone I have ever seen. lol

Anonymous said...

Aww he looks so sweet while sleeping. I agree with you anon1:09pm, I'm quite sure he fell asleep on some takes! lol he must be happy...ever since the drama began filming, there has already been ~3 scenes of him sleeping...some opportunities for him to take a short break while filming. lol

Anonymous said...

How could he have such a heavenly face at his age??? Amazing.....can't but love him.... If there's an angel, he must be the one.