Thursday, September 09, 2010

Hyung Jun's 090910 tweets

Looks like it's been raining in Seoul today. Hyung Jun tweeted about it this afternoon.

Here's Hyung Jun's tweet today which was translated by xiaochu on Quainte501.

Translation by xiaochu @ Quainte501

at @ abt 2.35pm
By the way, it's raining really frequently,, ^^ drive carefully in the rain

Now, autumn seems to be approaching, also raining, careful of catching a flu www.HnBcompany.com

***

And let me share this tweet of KiBum as well. He tweeted this a few minutes after his hyeong tweeted. Thanks again to xiaochu for translating this and tweeting.

90KKB 비도오고 날도 추워지고 텅텅 빈집에 쪼꼬혼자두고 나오려는데 안쓰럽게 날 바라보는 쪼꼬 아직 어리지만 더 새끼일때는 따라나오더니 이제는 오빠 갈께~하면 안나온다 ㅜ 두고나오려니 내 가슴이 브로큰헐트 ㅜㅜ 언제 이렇게 정들어서..오빠 다녀올께 이쁘나 ㅜ

Translation...

90KKB because this is so extremely cute i gotta translate ^^ [trans] It's raining and it's cold, I left Choco alone in the empty house, Choco looks at me pitifully, even though she is still young,
when she was even younger, she used to follow me, now she doesnt come out when I said 'Oppa is going off~' T
My heart is BROKEN HEART when leaving her behind T T When did I become so attached (to her)..Oppa will be back, Pretty

No comments: