Thursday, September 16, 2010

[Pix w/ trans] Jung So Min Selca from Mischievous Kiss Set

Don't they look good together? 'love the pix. I hope that they've already passed the awkwardness and are getting along well on and off the cam. Jung So Min looks adorable and fun to be with. As for Hyun Joong everyone wants to be his friend, right?

Ode translated the whole article on her blog and i'm only shoving in my blog the translation of the caption on each photo. It you want to read the whole translation you may click HERE.

Thanks Imane for posting these here.

1. "Ddan ddan ddan~", uploaded the wedding ceremony with Hyunjoong-ssi. In the drama, finally Hani's one-sided love comes to a close, is she really getting married with Seung-jo already? In actual fact, it's actually an imaginary wedding. This is my first wedding dress worn ever since debut. How's it? Very compatible with me?

2. A shot of me in uniform! In the drama, Hani lives under one same roof as Seungjo, and because both of them attend the same high school, there are many scenes that I shoot with Hyunjoong-ssi ne. In the drama although Hyunjoong-ssi portrays a character as an arrogant guy, in actual fact he's affectionate and friendly.

credit as labelled/nate

6 comments:

sarah said...

they look so good together !

leanne said...

awwwww..sweet.
minjoong? haha.

pinkymomo said...

cute couple!!

Anonymous said...

my favorite coupleO_O minjoong fighting!

Anonymous said...

They look good together...sweet,,,go,,go,fighting MK..the drama is getting better and better...aja..aja

Anonymous said...

I think they're getting closer now
in some fancams I saw them teasing each other...