Friday, September 10, 2010

Jung Min tweeted about his missing FB account

I actually noticed that Jung Min's account was missing when I checked on it earlier. I didn't actually got worried because there's just might be some technical problem with FB until he tweets about it. Wonder what happened? I hope that it's just a glitch and that his FB account will be back in no time. I don't want Jung Min to be discourage, he seems to be so happy when he opened FB.

Here is translation Jung Min's tweets a few minutes ago courtesy of xiaochu of Quainte501.


A few minutes after JM tweeted, Steven Lee tweeted and said that JM is linguistic expert.
^^

Hyung Jun tweeted too to JM and he said 'I wiped it out!'. LOL wonder how JM will reply to Hyung Jun. Or would he reply? He might be in a bad mood now after learning about what happened to his FB account.

No comments: