Sunday, September 12, 2010

Jung Min's Facebook is Back!

After Jung Min tweeted that his Facebook account was wiped out last Friday, he reconstructed his Facebook and up it again late last night with posts on his wall and he also added one photo.

Here's the make-up less photo he added which I really like. He is looking good even without make up, yah? Thanks to Ode for translating the caption on her blog.

At the waiting room during LoveYa
Added: September 11, 2010, 6/7 PM


And below are his posts on his wall with translation courtesy of saylalala of Quiante501. Thanks!

Hello, everybody! ! I am Jung Min! ! I'm back! !


Everybody come come come come!!!!!


I've revived!!Revival!I'm glad!!Who is it?!!


Revived~~^0^ I'm glad, I'm glad!!^^ Come and play~!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi liezle.. can i have the link of his new FB account? can't find it.. thanks..