Wednesday, September 08, 2010

[Pix & Vid] Kim Hyun Joong's Official Korean Website is now open too!

NOTE : I've corrected the link for foreigners to register. ^^

It's Double HJ turn to spoil us today.

In my last post, I just posted that Kim Hyung Jun''s Official Japanese website opened today. Today as well, Kim Hyun Joong Korean Official website opened! You may click HERE to check on it.

Here are some photos from the website.




And there's good news that comes with the opening. There's page where foreign fans can join! I'm sure you got excited reading this. ^_^ So click HERE to register. Thanks to miyO for this info,

Now, listen to Hyun Joong's video greeting HERE. The URL is lock so I don't think it can be downloaded, k? ^_^

Pix and vids lifted from HERE.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm from US and it is not listed.

Anonymous said...

im done with the registration.. waiting for comfirmation email.. cant wait any longer.. so excited

Anonymous said...

i can't register because it is in Korean, i can't understand!
when i open hyun-joong.com, there's video appears and nothing can't be done. no links are working! so sad.
i want to be a member!

Anonymous said...

you need to use IE to access this page. otherwise, you cannot see the join on the top

snoopy said...

hey, need actual ID to be scanned and uploaded? Anyone can share?

huiyu said...

what is the ID image about?? must we really scan our IC in?

Anonymous said...

"you need to use IE to access this page. otherwise, you cannot see the join on the top"
i tried it with IE, but nothing appears!

Anonymous said...

hey thanks a lot, i can find it.
really really thanks! thanks a million!!!

Beatrice said...

I can't even get to the site. How come??..

Anonymous said...

This set of photos are lovely. Hyun joong should dress like this more often. I think he looks best in this style, especially in the three that is posted. The hairstyle too! Minus the color, it is like the BOF period. I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

how come when i press to check if the user id is available, it doesn't show if it is available or not. please help. :c

liezle said...

Hi 12:59. The website works best using IE.

Anonymous said...

what's an IE?

Anonymous said...

Internet Explorer?

Katrina said...

It will not allow me to register on Kim Hyun Joongs Website. I type in all my info and it keeps saying check duplication of ID. I don't know what that means. Does that mean someone else has the same ID name? If so, I typed in different ID names and I keep getting the same thing, it won't let me register. Please help =[
email me- klimandri@yahoo.com

dee said...

i've tried so many times on signing up for his official website for foreigners. but i cant seem to pass it. it keeps on saying 'Please check duplication of ID'. i've tried clicking the check tab but nthg seems to occur. SOS?