Friday, September 03, 2010

[Trans] Kim Kyu Jong Left a Message on DSP Website 100903

Kyu Jong mentioned about going to the US in his message, he said that he's doing well and we need not worry. He left a lyrics of a song from Lion King which he [and possibly Young Saeng] when they were in the US. Oh and he mentioned to about kids being back to school.

He also left 2 message in TokTok.

Here's translation courtesy of xiaochu of Quainte501.

***

09/03 [diary] Kim KyuJong, “Eeyah...It’s been a long time.. Really long time..^^”


Credits : SS501.dspenter.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

Eeyah...It’s been a long time.. Really long time..^^
2010-09-03 2:20:51am


Woah leaving a message..
Actually, my notebook.. hmm hmm.. I went on vacation to LA with YoungSaeng.. T
Without any reasons, my my notebook.. Hard disk spoilt.. that’s why!! I I took out the old one I had used before and try to use
It works!! Woah.. It’s a little slow but ^^ well, it’s good~~
Well!! Pretties... hmm hmm
Did you put up with the typhoon well?...?? T Because the wind was blowing so strong last night, I didn’t get a wink of sleep... T
I was worrying over the windows and doors.. heuk heuk...
Thanks to that, I was able to sleep the whole day today...^^
Is everyone doing good..?!!
Hee hee All of us are doing well !!!
I know that everyone is worrying about us..^^ But it’s really fine that you don’t have to worry!!
We have always been good hee hee ^^ Don’t you remember?! Our groundless confidence (*a phrase they used when they had their debut stage, shown in m!pick) hee hee!!
We will always bravely and confidently go on!!
Because we are getting older, hyungs grew more moustaches.. hee hee nevertheless, please continue to like us hee hee
Maybe my mind is still a high school student!! Hee hee But.. I’m already mid-twenties!
It seems like yesterday that we wore uniform and practiced singing together...^^
Anyways!! School reopened recently right?!! Because holiday ended~~ Everyone let’s aja aja Fighting!!!
Always aja aja (work hard) while smiling!!! ^^
Everyone knows that even if each of us live enjoyably, there are busy times right?!!
All of us are connected with affinity like this..!! Always live your life enjoyably and happy ^^
Remember that we said to grow old together?! I will add one more! Grow old while smiling together
Us, together^^ Hehe Annyoung Annyoung~

I know that the night must end..
And that the sun will rise..
And that the sun will rise ..
I know that the clouds must clear..
And that the sun will shine..
And that the sun will shine ..¢½^^

During my trip to America.. I watched the Lion King musical.. this part touched my heart..^^
We smile together. Everyone together..^^

***

Here's original message in hangul.


Credit : ss501.dspenter.com/ss601.com

이야... 오랜만이다.. 정말 오랜만이다.. ^^ 2010-09-03 오전 2:20:51


우와 글 남겨진다..



실은 내거 노트북.. 음음.. 영생이랑 LA 놀러갔다가..ㅜ



내거내거 노트북 이유없이.. 하드가 나갔어..그래서!! 예전에 쓰던거 꺼내서 해보니



되는구나!! 우와.. 조금 느리지만 하지만 ^^ 참 좋다아~~



참!! 이쁜이들... 음음



태풍 잘견뎌냈어?...?? ㅜ 어젯밤 바람이 너무 불어서 한숨도 못자구...ㅜ



창문걱정하느라..흑흑...



덕분에 오늘 하루종일 뻗어 잤지뭐야...^^



다들 잘지내려나..?!!



ㅎㅎ 우리는 다들 잘 지내구 있어요 !!!



다들 우리걱정하는거 잘 알고있어요..^^ 하지만 걱정 그렇게 안해도되요!!



우리 늘 잘해왔잖아요 ㅎㅎ ^^기억하죠?! 우리 근자감 ㅎㅎ!!



우리는 늘 당당히 자신감있게해나가니까!!



나이가드니까 형들은 수염도 많이 자라고..ㅎㅎ그래도 이쁘게 봐주세요 ㅎㅎ



마음은 아직 고등학생일지도 몰라요!! ㅎㅎ 하지만.. 벌써 20대 중반이래요!



교복입고 같이 노래연습할때가 엊그제같았는데...^^



아무튼!! 요즘 개학했죠?!! 휴가끝났으니까~~ 다들 아자아자 화이팅하자구요!!!



늘 웃으면서 아자아자 !!! ^^



우리서로서로 즐겁게 살기도 바쁜시간인거 다들알죠?!!



우리 모두 이렇게 닿은 인연..!! 언제나 즐겁게 즐기며 보내자구요^^



함께 늙기로 했던거 기억해요?! 하나 추가할께요! 함께 웃으면서 늙어요



우리 다같이^^ 히히 안녕안녕~






I know that the night must end..
And that the sun will rise..
And that the sun will rise ..
I know that the clouds must clear..
And that the sun will shine..
And that the sun will shine ..♡^^



미국여행때.. Lion King 뮤지컬을 봤는데.. 맘에 닿던 구절이었어요..^^

우리 같이 웃어요 모두다같이..^^

9 comments:

Joyce Choong said...

Annyeong, Kyu Jong Ssi truly enjoyed his trip to US namely Las Vegas. He was so happy that he even inserted a quotation from Lion King, as follows

Iknow that the night must end..
And that the sun will rise..
And that the sun will rise ..
I know that the clouds must clear..
And that the sun will shine..
And that the sun will shine ..♡^^



미국여행때.. Lion King 뮤지컬을 봤는데.. 맘에 닿던 구절이었어요..^^

우리 같이 웃어요 모두다같이..^^

Anonymous said...

there's translation at wing wings blog.
Kyu is so cute I love him.

Anonymous said...

Kyu's so sweet and cute. I'm glad to hear that he's doing well! It has indeed been a long time since we heard from him...hope to see him soon <3

Anonymous said...

i love this guy! He is so cute an genuie! i'm happy to hear him doing well!

Anonymous said...

When kyu left msg I feel touching the word from him. Kyu always gentle and lovely ^^

Hope the good news reveal soon
all pretties miss u~ <3

Anonymous said...

OMG. How many times does this boys have to reasure. My heart is very much content and happy with those sweet comforting words that comes from our sweet Kyu. I am glad he and the boys are doing fine. Hope to hear some good news from him and Youngsaeng regarding their new agency.

Anonymous said...

That's why kyu jong oppa and young saeng oppa, make us wait no more!
Sign with a great agency and get busy already!! We miss you and your work!!
You have talen, personality and looks, you're gonnabe loved!! ^^

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the translate. I'm glad that they are happy and relax. I feel better, because they are showing us that they have not forgotten us, they have not forgotten that we'll be waiting for them.
My sweet kyu, with his softness always giving us the necessary calm to continue waiting. ^^

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful message! when oppa's are saying that they are doing fine, and always reassuring tripleS that they we, SS501+triplS, will grow old together. It always makes my day better! and gives me more strenght to believe in them! and be strong! Can't wait for their comeback! I wish leader good luck on the drama!! how i wish i could help with the rating!