Thursday, September 16, 2010

[Pix] Another dose of Young Saeng from 19861103.net

Have you had enough of Young Saeng from the Friendly Artists Baseball Match that he attended yesterday? Yes or no, you don't have a choice because I'm giving you another dose of Young Saeng pix from 19861103 that Sudal sent me. ^^

Actually few of the photos from this page have been posted HERE last night. I don't have time to check which of the pix I have already posted so I'm just posting all 21 photos here.

Click 'em all the way!





















3 comments:

sweetiecutieys said...

love it!!!!i never get enough of ys!!!!
thx soooo much liezle!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks Liezle... thanks for these pictures of a fabilously amazing man! (A)

Jenascia said...

Young Saeng-ah...there's really something in you that makes me drool :P