Thursday, September 02, 2010

[Pix] Kim Hyun Joong @ MBC Night with Korean Top Stars 100831

Thank you Marvie for shoving these photos here. Wasn't able to post them last night because of Mischievous Kiss.

If I'm not mistaken this was yesterday's event that Hyun Joong attended.

Hmm, Hyun Joong's attire looks familiar. I've seen it earlier... Aha! Yes! I think it's exactly the same style that Jung Min wore during CNR Inaguration last Sunday. Check that post HERE.








Credit : c1bc2.blog.me/4011362960

1 comment:

tetsu girl said...

Ah, you're right about their matching outfits, Liezle! kekeke I thought HJL's seemed familiar because of the PK presscon (except he wore a grey suit w/ black under-shirt instead of this black suit w/ grey under-shirt). But it was actually JM haha! (But on closer inspection, JM's blazer has thin red stripes, while HJL's is solid black.)
Anyway, both are so handsome! Ahh I really miss them all together!!