Monday, September 06, 2010

SS501 Park Jung Min to be Cast in a Musical "Bonds Boys" in Japan by Fuji Television 100906

Thanks Marvie for posting this here. It took me a while to tweet this as I still have read the news posted on SS601 to get details about this news.

Park Jung Min will finally have his solo career in Japan as he will be appearing in the musical for 5 days from November 18 to 23,2010 in Japan.

I don't think that Jung Min will have a hard time with his Japanese here as he had self studies before. Can't wait to know more details about this musical.

With this musical, it think the Jung Min will have to stay for quite a while in Japan in order to practice.

Anyway, I hope that our Japanese friends who frequently visit my blog will let us know more about this musical.


Info Credit : tomomon2/DrMyStar@twitter/http://dearmusic.jp

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg what? that's so awesome! \O/ i wonder what it's about?? exciting! :D

Anonymous said...

alrihgt mal sweetie! you will definitely sweep japan with that powerful vocal of yours!

Anonymous said...

Jungmin is in jap now?

Anonymous said...

waw!! Jungmin ah hwaiting!!

Anonymous said...

Jungmin Gambate !!!

sinthiacacoal said...

I'm the most happy reading this!!!=D
I think that theater is the best school to an actor. ^^
Good luck to him!!