Sunday, September 05, 2010

Young Saeng tweeted @ 12:33am!

Young Saeng must be enjoying Twitter as he again tweeted and said from whom he's learning to tweet. ^^ Also, he must probably be checking twitter often that is why his battery easily runs out. ^_^ '

Translation courtesy of xiaochu in Quainte501.

mystyle1103 Learnt a little from JiBin..Frankly speaking, I don't know how to use this - - I tried (to use) so that I won't fall behind times;; I don't know anything other than this but I'm still playing this - - Eats up my battery so fast.. This twitter thing, I just have to write words myself right? ke

Here' a reply from Park Ji Bin on the tweet of Young Saeng as translated by xiaochu of Quainte501.

Actor_ParkJiBin @mystyle1103 Hyung, you woke up already? keke I was sleeping when you talked to me TT TT If hyung wants to talk to someone you know, you should write a message, just like how I write to hyung~ Reply is for replying, write something to me!! Twitter will be verified* even if you don’t write anything keke Hyung will become addicted to this keke

*I think he is trying to say that the account will still be active even if he doesn’t write anything

And YS replied this morning at 9AM...

mystyle1103 @Actor_ParkJiBin Is it that I just have do it like this?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 tweets in a day! Wow...YS's been having more free time recently? I'm happy to hear from him often! It would be good if Kyu got one too^^ If he did, we can hear from him more often, like YS now^^ Leader's never been into social networking, so I doubt he would ever get one soon...at least not now since he is very busy filming :D

Anonymous said...

OMG! YS tweeted again (claps hand) am so happy (jumps)

he is soooo cute... eager to learn new stuff, just like a kid kekekeke not wanting to fall behind times is right... you gotta be updated, my Prince Saengie

Anonymous said...

Releave! knowing the boys enjoy their life! been worried about them recently, right? though, HJ,JM,Baby already on track of serious activities, these two boys still playing around, but their enjoy their vacation here n there with twitt, so cute!!

12:49 am, I am worried if HJ has twitt. Among the boys he is the one got on news oftenly, and he has bashing group around too. So his twitt will be ruined by the bashing group with unproductive support, and add more stress to HJ, don't you think??.

sweetiecutieys said...

ahhhhh...im so happy~~~~~~~~~
at last ys also had twitter!!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha.. both their conversation with each other are just so cute...

Anonymous said...

conversation between YS and Jibin are very closely and cute ^^

Anonymous said...

jibin, is a kid actor right? Haha, youngsaeng learn from a little kid, too cute!!