Much thanks to @cll_slam10 for tweeting the link in YouTube.
Here is something that I picked up in Twitter which was translated by @cll_slam10 which @TingTingLoveKyu tweeted. I am not sure though whether this was during last Saturday's concert in Tokyo or last night's in Osaka.
"Young Saeng whom wanted to speak Japanese during his entire concert ~ while inviting a fan up the stage to sit ~ suddenly he said "chair" in eng. Found out that he has forgotten the japanese word for chair, everyone started laughing... after which the audience start to teach him chair = "Isu"... so cute~~~ RT @TingTingLoveKyu: 硬是全部都要用日文的永生哥~請歌迷上台坐時~就突然冒出"Chair" 原來是忘了椅子日文怎麼講, 當場快笑翻 XDDDD 然後台下大家就開始教他是 "Isu" XDDD 好可愛~"
And from last night's concert, here are tweets from @alisongan1103 who attended the concert in ZEPP Namba in Osaka. Much thanks Alison! I really enjoy reading them. ^^
- For Love Song, he serenaded the lucky fan who was super shy - I was like, grab his hand, woman!! LOL!
- Fell in love with 'True Tears'. Delivered powerfully with so much emotion ... 'Maria' was 'dramatic'! Almost like watching him a musical performance ... Great display of his vocals here ..
- When he went off to change, a SS501 vid was played. Cute moments from their early days ... He came back with the four dancers and they all took their turns singing each individual members' parts! Love the dance! Especially the synchronised jump!!
- Then he mentioned SS501 and followed with a medley of the groups' Japanese singles. Cute moments in there tooo ... Hope there'll be fancams ... All My Love next. Again ... Full extend of his vocals on display ... nice when he got the audience to sing some parts of all these songs :)
- He appeared in a bright green jacket for the encore!! Love the ' loudness' ( and maybe a homage to SS ?) Hello Mello ended the concert on a high!
- All the songs he performed live are super damn different from cd or recorded on music shows ! Nameless Memory was breath- taking, followed by a ballad intro to Find- then it rocker saeng after intro! Ahh sorry I'm abit lost for words in my description!!!