Monday, September 10, 2012

[Vids] Full Drama MV of Hyung Jun Released

We have been anticipating for this.

The full drama MV of Hyung Jun's 'Because I am a Bad Guy' and 'Just Let It Go' from 'ESCAPE' album have been released and can be seen at the YouTube channel of .

These drama MVs have been delayed.  These was scheduled to be released sometime July.  Anyway,the full MV is finally here.

Check the full MV of 'Because I am a Bad Guy' with Kang Ji Hwan and Lee Ki Woo followed by 'Just Let It Go' below.





I am impressed by Hyung Jun's dramatic acting. Never thought that he could be a serious actor. Probably with great coach, determination and dedication he able to do it. Well done Hyung Jun!

With Kang Ji Hwan and Lee Ki Woo, I guess I don't need to say more about these guys as they are really good actors. I guess Hyung Jun got tips from them.

Btw, if you want to go back to the interview of Kang Ji Hwan, Lee Ki Woo and Hyung Jun for the drama MV in KBS [with English subs] you may click HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually, baby is a very good actor. in my opinion his acting is the best among all 5. the moment i watched glowing she i knew he was good, he was extremely natural! so he's definitely got potential.

Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed with Hyung Jun's acting in the MV. He just keeps getting better and better in each of his acting projects. Of course, he still has more to learn but, for a new actor he's starting from a great point. This makes me anticipate his next drama even more.

Anonymous said...

agree whit you.baby is such a great actor and singer.:)i love all them.

Anonymous said...

i agree. to me, even i'm KyuJong fan though, HyungJun at present comes out with best acting skills and spirit now. He touchs me in his role not being an idol trying to act.