Tuesday, September 15, 2009

alright, i hear you about jung min ^_^

But, I've no updates on him since we only get to have updates when members of SS501 are active.

Anyway, like what someone said in one of the comment boxes, he is probably practicing his Chinese for the Persona in Taiwan. Or, he could be reading scripts for his next project. Remember, Jung Min said and even Kyu Jong that other members have also received many drama invitations and they're still in the process of choosing. This is in preparation for their solo next year.

But right now, starting tomorrow, I think that since the sub-group is back in Seoul, I am assuming that they're going back to work again. They probably would be at the studio practicing. I'm almost certain that DSP won't let them take a long rest even if Hyun Joong is not around.

So, when are we going to see Jung Min and the rest of SS501 again in public? I'm pretty sure that question has crossed your mind because it certainly crossed mine.

If the album will be out on schedule, we might see them doing promos in music shows, variety shows and gag shows. Otherwise, their next sked would probably on October 6 for the 11th Korea China Friendship Concert to be held at Qingdao Olympic Sailing Center Grand Theater in China. I read this on cagali's blog. To read more about it you may click HERE.

Not sure though if this is confirmed since just like the Dream Concert, SS501's name was originally on the list but seems like they've been taken out of the list. Anyway, apparently this Korea- China event will be attended by many artists such as DBSK, Super Junior, SNSD, Wonder Girls, Shinee, SS501, Lee Jung Hyun, Chea Yeon, Boa and Lee Hyori. Whoa! Star studded! But again, let's wait for more details before we believe in this news.

If and when the above is confirmed, SS501's next sked would be the Persona in Taiwan on October 17. Then, they've to be back in Seoul for the October 23-25 Seoul fan meeting.

I guess those are the dates where we could see Jung Min and the rest of SS501 again. Though, amongst them, we all know that Hyun Joong is the most visible member.

Right now, the most we can hope to see them again real soon is for their album to be out on time. So let's cross our fingers, toes and everything there is to cross for DSP to keep their promise. ^_^

Alright, before I end this post, let me share this photos of Jung Min from Persona in Japan that I haven't posted yet. This set of photos was sent to me by Mariposa last August 28 but failed to post since activities of SS501 were one after another and I thought then that if I post these no one would notice. So, I think that I have found the right time to post these photos now.

Thanks again to Mariposa for sharing me these and to the shutterbuy of parkjungmin.in.

These photos are big, so you may click on each photo to enlarge.







P.S. Since Shirley mentioned in the comment box below this post the reply of Jung Min in one of UFO messages of fans, let me shove here cagali's translation of that message and Jung Min's reply.

UFO Message of Jung Min
Lifted by cagali on Baidu
Chinese to English translation by cagali/Mini UFO on SS501UFO blog

Fans: Jung Min, what are you busy with these few days, we don't have any of your news and miss you. Knew that you won't be at Shenyang on 13 Sept, I am a little disappointed, but hope you can use this free time to rest. Love you.

[정민] 저는 건강하니까 걱정말아요^^ 다음기회가있으니 그떄 꼭봐요
[Jung Min] I am very healthy, don't worry ^^ There will be a next chance. Meet again next time.

cagali, thanks for your translation!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

thaaaaaaaaaaaankss liezle, really: U ROCK!!!!!!!!!

now I can go to bed happy :D just to hear from him ease my mind

khin said...

Hoping to see him in drama. He answered back to fans ^^ that was nice of him and he always give his attention to the fans. That was I like him about.

Thanks liezle for sharing!

Anonymous said...

:D good to hear from him, i wanna see him on a drama too...

f: jess

mel_1223 said...

Ah, thanks alot for this, Liezle :-)

I will be smiling all the day here again ^^^

Melda said...

Hi Liezle! Many thanks to you for providing such a great blog for us to keep following news about the boys.
I'm Melda fr Jakarta, Indonesia, nice to know you ^_^.

I saw on the post that there will be fan meeting on 23-25th Oct in Seoul. Me and my friend are interest to go, but we heard that this is an exclusive fan meeting, so it will be hard for us as ordinary international fans to join the fan meeting.
Wondering if you know more about this and can help us?

Thanks a lot for sharing their info , pics and vids.

Cheers,
Melda

liezle said...

hello Melda and thanks for dropping by.

this fan meet is originally for the japanese fans of SS501. but i read on SG TripleS that not all slots were taken. I'll check again later for the details and will post it here.

btw, i think they've opened it to other fans but i think that the deadline was yesterday. let me get back to you again later, k?

thanks!

~liezle

liezle said...

Hello again melda.

I'm shoving here the latest from miyo of SG TripleS

Update : 14th Sept.

Apparently the fan meeting was not totally taken up by the FC members..

they are opening up for public sales.

【Sales Period】14th September from 17:00 ~ 18th September 2009 till 17:00

More info here but it’s Japanese > http://www.knt.co.jp/esite/0910/ss501/

I hope i'm able to help.

if i can get more information today, i'll let you know.

~liezle

Belle said...

Thanks Liezle. Even though it's not much, I am grateful for the scraps of news from Jung Min. I just get this feeling that Jung Min is the ruler of his own world and he gets to do what he wants hehehe. Just wanted to be assured that he didn't get left out and feel lonely without the other 4.

BTW, I absolutely love his song "Only You" or is it "Only Me". I can't stop listening to it. Do you know if there's any English translation of the lyrics anywhere? I tried to look but can't find it yet. Sorry to bother you and if you don't know/can't find don't worry about it.

Sigh... for now this will do. Thanks a zillion Liezle.

quizzy said...

hi liezle!!

haha... thanks anyway for the pics of mal..im sheepishly smiling now for being like a brat demanding for something!!! haha...:) atleast now i had some new pics of him, im satisfied!! :) hehehe... now ill be catching up with your posts!!

take care!!