Saturday, September 26, 2009

a man talks about yong joon

Saw this posted on BYJ's Quilt. cam shared this to all English speaking fans of Yong Joon. This post originally came from KOB [Korean Official Board of Bae Yong Joon] The person who wrote this is a man and he's writing is quiet interesting.

This is not the first time I've read a man talked about Yong Joon. There are some articles I posted before in BYJ thread @ soompi. And one very famous fan of Yong Joon is Mr. Fumi who have written and shared so many things to BYJ fans in BYJ's Quilt through his writing which has been translated by BYJ fans in many different languages. His most famous writing is his series on Analyzing Yonsama.

[Trans]Personal acclaim to BYJ, an exceptional character, even through a man’s eyes!

Original: KOB #59072
To Chinese: wonchun / http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=647239554
To English: cam / www.baeyongjune.com

I’m a male fan of BYJ.
Although I’m quite fond of him, it is not in a gay way. Hahaha
As a male, BYJ is pretty cool, even through men’s eyes.
After reading the book he wrote, my heart stands in awe.
How did he manage to compose those great photos?
It is not an easy task for your average guy.
A massive amount of time must have spent, working continuously and exhaustively.

Beyond belief indeed!
This is not the product of just any ordinary photographer or your average traveler.
This is written by a super star of Korea, even Asia, BYJ
I could not hold back my personal acclaim for him.

Someone like him is not an ordinary man. My heart is filled with the ultimate respect for the man.

When I was young, I felt that there won’t many who are different to me
with the quality of thinking so profoundly.
But after I have grown up,
I feel that BYJ is the first.
(In fact, he is the first and the only one).

BYJ and I are the same age
What have I done living all this time? haha
If life is about walking our own roadmap
Then BYJ is truly one of Korea’s national treasures.

What reason for a man to be attracted to another man?

In general we would say:
“I can’t, even I want to, but I can’t do it. I can, but I’m not going to. I want to, but it is too much trouble.”

Yet someone actually did it.
Our hearts stand in awe and are filled with the ultimate respect for him He truly deserves our acknowledgment.

What an amazing man he is. Therefore as I male I joined KOB.
Even though I don’t participate much in fan events
I have been watching over him quietly, cheering him on.
Like the family, I am now a fan.

By rights as a fan I should be wallowing in his TV dramas and movies
But I came in from the side door unconventionally. Haha.
I didn’t even watch a couple of episodes of at the peak of hallyu.
In fact I have no idea about the storyline.

A friend of mine in Japan told me about this wonderful Korean drama,
After he recommended it to me,
The cover was titled . Haha

Nevertheless, it’s been my pleasure meeting you all!

No comments: