Saturday, September 19, 2009

[guessing game] are you a 'chest nut'?

I'm bored... pretty bored so I thought of coming up with another guessing game.

This time let's see if you can guess the owner of this chest.



Whose chest is this?
Kim Hyun Joong
Kim Kyu Jong
Kim Hyung Joon
Heo Young Saeng
Park Jung Min
pollcode.com free polls

You've chosen your answer? Okay, before letting you know the correct answer check first the following photos of SS501 last June at the Asia Pacific Modeling Competition giving us a peek of their chest [though we've seen quite a number of photos after this].






Alright, now for the correct answer. The chest above belongs to...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heo Young Saeng

Did you guessed it correctly?

photos courtesy of Shangrila4u.net and Weolcheok

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

arrgghh! i guessed wrong...it was a choice between Kyu and Leader (but still got wrong members '.') never thought it was Prince or Mal since both does not "expose" during earlier performance...

psst..you can see thru YS shirt ^.^...sexy! (A)

thanks for this Liezle.

Anonymous said...

hahaha that crack me up

quizzy said...

haha:)okay... i didnt get it right..!but i should hav listen ty first instinct!

mel_1223 said...

Haha, I did the boxer quiz above first, got that right, n I got this right too ^^

Nice quizes..let me check out the ginger feet quiz now..

anna said...

I got it. hahaha. cute :) lol

Angie said...

I like very much your games,
thanks for do it

marjven said...

tnx!nice guessing games though i didn't get any correct answers!love my prince!