Monday, September 14, 2009

SS501 coming and going pix

I'm pretty sure that Hyung Joon, Kyu Jong and Young Saeng are now back in Korea from their 10:15am flight. But I've been checking some fan sites and i still haven't seen any photos of them arriving Incheon. Oh well, I'm sure later, before the day end they will be posted and we will them again be treated for some eye candy.

Meanwhile, let me share these photos that Shirley shoved to me earlier. Original credit on the photos.

Yeah, it's dark but if you enlarge it you will see Maknae, Kyu Jong
and Young Saeng. This is their arrival photo at Shenyang yesterday.

Outside of the airport where the boys are about to
board in their waiting van. Can you see them?

Kyu Jong is the last to board the van.

Kim Kyu Jong at the airport before they enter the
airport for their 10:15 flight to S. Korea.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi. Thanks for posting a lot of Kyu Jong's pics. Keep up the good work! Really love him and the rest of ss501.

Anonymous said...

Liezle, thank you for these pictures. I didn't realize that Sexy Kyu was that tall, check the second and third pictures, is he about 5'9"? I thought Mal, Baby, HJL and Sexy Kyu are all of the same height, right? except for Prince who is a couple inches shorter, is that correct?