Tuesday, September 15, 2009

oh yeah... another set of kyu jong

I would have just added this new set of photos of Kyu Jong from my earlier post HERE but didn't do it. I don't want anyone visiting my blog [not even a non-Kyu Jong fan] to miss these shots taken by the shutterbug of HeStory.

Enlarge... enjoy... and save.

Alright, i guess you already know what I notice. ^^

I wanted to use this photo for another 'guessing game'
but I think that it'll be an easy one for you to guess
who this member is. Though on second thought
this back could pass as Maknae or Hyun Joong, right?

Kyu Jong is a grown man.



Love it when they do this dance move.

9 comments:

Susan said...

Thank You to Liezle for posting, and to all the people who kindly share/found these precious photos from Shenyang and SDA. I saved every single picture and it sure took awhile, but it's all worth it :) Kyu's looking real good :D And Liezle, u've influenced me into staring at YS's butt now too. Baby is looking as man and good as ever too. Hope there will be Leader's and Jungmin's photos soon in their next few events!! =)

qwerty said...

im all addicted to your blog because of the boys! thank you so much liezle!

going to your blog is already a almost daily essential for me!

and plus with the recent photos of kyujong makes me super happy hahahaha thank you! keep on posting!

:D

quizzy said...

hahha!! yes.. we could have mitakn it as kyu or baby!! yeah we all know what you noticed in these set of pics.. and i also became observant!! hehehehe.. naughty naughty,, checking from head to foot! back and front!! haha.. what else??

quizzy said...

oopsss typo error.. its MISTAKEN! haha

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting more photos on kyujong~! my fav@@ love your description.. was wondering what to guess at first.. haha..

liliya said...

LIEZLE,

YOU ARE AMAZING!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THESE INFO OF THOSE CUTIES.

LILIYA

Mellz said...

Yeeeep!! I LOVEEE their dance... wish one day can see them dance live!
Thanks for these pics.

sorbet said...

lol.. kyu is love too.

but anyway, in the 2nd pic..kyu's backview made him look really skinny. he lost quite some weight too huh?

Anonymous said...

Geez, Liezle, thank you again(and to HeStory) for my Kyu, sorry, our Kyu's pictures..You are absolutely right, once you're hooked, there's no getting away from these men and their magnetic charm.... about his "lack of rear support", a diplomatic way of saying it ^^..i dunno, it doesn't bother me a bit...:D (A)