Saturday, September 19, 2009

[guessing game] who is wearing calvin klein?

Here's another guessing game to test how well you've memorized their photos or how well you know that it's your fave just by looking at portion of his body.

We have seen several photos of SS501 wherein their underwear were peeking. So I guess more or less most of us know what brand their using. ^_^

By looking at the photo below, can you guess who is this member wearing CK?


Hmm, I wonder if it's boxers or briefs. ^_^ Anyway, so...

Who is this member of SS501 wearing CK?
Park Jung Min
Kim Kyu Jong
Kim Hyung Joon
Kim Hyun Joong
Heo Young Saeng
pollcode.com free polls

Hmm, how come I have this feeling that most of you have guessed that it's "beep". Let's check who this member is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You really think it's him?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let's see...

.
.
.
.
.
It's...
.
.
.
.
.
.

Park Jung Min


photo courtesy of parkjungmin.in

5 comments:

Mini UFO said...

I saw it but I don't dare to post about the 'fill in the blanks' in my blog. hahaa..... you and your guessing games!

Anonymous said...

Yipee!!! I got the correct answer! I knew it was Mal because of the hands. It couldn't be Kyu or HJL because they have long fingers nor was it Prince since he has short feminine fingers and it wasn't Baby since the complexion wasn't pale hence...Mal!

Another give-away was the wide hips and thighs...thanks Liezle, enjoyed this ^^ (A)

Mai Huong said...

I love your guessing games, liezle!

I'm always happy like a child :D :D

Though I guessed wrongly, because I thought it was leader :D I mistook it with Emporio Armani underwear that leader was wearing in Photo501 photobook :D

spring said...

hahaha.. i am choosing between leader and Mal...hee... seem like i need to improve in guessing them with part of their body...hee..
good one liezle..
have a nice long weekends.. our boys are resting...we rest more too..:-)

mel_1223 said...

Haha Liezle!

I got it right ^^

Thanks for the fun quiz! Ah...i miss him so much ^^