Tuesday, September 15, 2009

not to be ignored shenyang photos ^_^

Just went around and seems like there's nothing much going on at the moment in any of the sites I've visited since the report of Hyun Joong being discharged today. I guess with the news, everyone is already looking forward for his departure to Tokyo tomorrow to Jeju. Could there be photos?

For the meantime while we wait for new stuff, let me share these photos, shove to me by Shirley to share, from Shenyang again. They were lifted from Baidu and I don't know who to acknowledge. Whoever posted them thanks!

I bet most of you are not that interested much on the photos anymore since you've seen them posted a lot since Sunday. Buy hey if you enlarge the photos I'm sure you'll be interested in them. ^^ Curious? Try clicking one.










What have you noticed? Me? Their legs, rear, and Kyu Jong and Maknae's messy hair.

P.S. Shirley, can't access again my other email, can you please send the link to these photos? I didn't grab all and I'm regretting it. ^^ Thanks!

4 comments:

xaxa said...

Thank again Liezle.

By just looking at Maknea's photos, he is really getting skinny now a days. And with the messy hair, his small and skinny frame is more obvious. I hope he will be given a fair rest as well.

ps: thanks for replying to my comment in previous post. really appreciate it. i know how busy you are, getting and collecting all info to share with us. so, really dont mind if you do not reply. but of cos it is a bonus if you replied.

Keep on posting up-to-date news about the boys. Go Liezle! hahaha..

khin said...

Yap, I do noticed long legs. I think because of white (my fav.) made them taller.

thanks sis!

sorbet said...

opps..i think i looked deeper. but i saw that kyu jong actually wore tights that ends right before his knee underneath those pants.. =x hehehe

Anonymous said...

sorbet, you have very good eyes..it seems that Kyu Jong is conservative wearing those under"tights" but Maknae appears to wear one too :D

Sexy Kyu looks manly pointing his fingers to the crowd

oh, oh - check out Prince's lips! vey kissable...moouaah (A)

Liezle, thanks for the pictures, i thought you could make a story out of these ^^