Monday, September 14, 2009

'just to be fair' photos ^_^

I'm just quoting Shirley when she sent me this set of photos early today. ^_^ I think she's feeling a bit guilty for sending me too much Kyu Jong photos and 'killing' her cute fans and nothing of Hyun Joong when there are so many missing him. ^^

So, here are photos of Hyun Joong that resourceful Shirley sent me to share to everyone.

Heaps of thanks to the shutterbug of YES [khj.co.kr]. These photos were taken during the 'Boys Over Flowers' Premium Event at Yokohama on the 5th & 6th of September.











6 comments:

wen0607 said...

Wow....nice photos of leader~^^
Thanks liezle and shirley for kind sharing always^^*

Anonymous said...

there are many missing jung min also.lets be fair with him too

quizzy said...

hehe... yeah mal too please.. if not too much to ask.. (see your spoiling us all,hehe)


so happy to have known this boys, they became my everyday's inspiration!!

thanks liezle... have a good night.. rest well:) ill be checking mal's update tomorrow again!! (demanding tone, eh?, PEACE) haha!

shirbo said...

haha gosh...demanding people...pheromin already posted those earlier...but ok i will try to find updates on him too

he did send a ufo like 2 days ago saying he is ok and he'll see everyone soon

Mai Huong said...

thanks for sharing, liezle :)

Though I miss him so much, I hope he could rest as long as it's possible...

mel_1223 said...

Hi Shirley,

Yea, I saw fr Liezle's other post on the Mal's ufo ^^

I dont mind not seeing his pics at the moment, just hearing him saying he is well and healthy and he will be back soon already made my day here ^^

Nice ones of HJL here though! great to hear he will be flying back to Seoul tomorrow, and to receive further treatment in Jeju. Hope he really rest well after this round and only goes back to work after he is 501% fit!