Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Finally Kyu Jong fancam!

And thanks to Denise for the tip in one of the comment boxes below! ^^

As I was checking other fora and blogs I noticed that I wasn't the only one wondering where are Kyu Jong's stuff. ^^ And as I was reading replies, the word "finally" is always appearing.

Alrighty, here's Kyu Jong fancam with 'Bye Bye' as BGM lifted from hoonfami YT channel.



Before I end this post, let me shove these GIFs here that I got from SS601.com. Original credit to www.wongjanim.com

Please DO NOT HOTLINK the following GIFs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIPEEEEEEEEE, KyuJoongie!!!

This guy is really getting into me (him and yeongSaeng) ...his gentle/caring personality exudes, his cute eyes speak volumes and this i find sexy....am running out of words.... but thanks to you, to hoonfami and to those who shared this pics to us....^^ (A)

p.s. liezle, do you ever sleep? kekeke take care of your health too...remember our idols wants all their fans healthy and happy.... haengbokeseyo...FIGHTING!

Anonymous said...

liezle... do you happen to know what kyu jong sang at the concert for his solo? was it never let you go?

Anonymous said...

hey;lezlie
thanks again for your hard work
and for the gifs.....

liezle said...

hi Anonymous #1. you should see him in person, you'll fall for him 501% more.

the boys keep me awake... even when sleeping they're on my mind. ^^

~liezle

liezle said...

hello Anonymous #2. sorry I don't think i can give you answer right now for i haven't read anything about his solo performance. there's one vid but the music is not his song. i'll let you know once i've information.

~liezle

liezle said...

hi Anonymous #3. you're very welcome and thanks for dropping by.

~liezle