Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hyung Joon & Sunny in 'The M'

I'm a bit disappointed that The M is not getting much attention despite its popular MCs and the line up of performers being featured in the show. From what I read, it has something to do with the channel where it is being broadcast.




Anyway, if you still haven't seen The M, check these two videos. These are MCing cuts of Maknae and Sunny of SNSD. I think that these two has good rapport MCing. I like how Sunny look at Maknae and how Maknae seems not to get awkward with Sunny.

Sunny(SNSD) & Kim Hyung-Jun(SS501)'s MC-ing Cuts(Aug 7, 2009)
uploaded by CodeMonmonSeason

Maknae is funny herer talking so fast.

SS501 Kim Hyung Jun & SNSD Sunny"The M" MC cut 8/14/09
uploaded by shirbogurl21

Maknae is so cute in the Live Cam. ^_^



I'm so proud of Maknae. I think that he really does excel in this craft. Can't wait to see his next hosting stint which I blogged HERE with Brian Joo [Fly to the Sky] and Shindong [Super Junior]. With these three in one show, I'm certain that there'll be lots of laughter.

3 comments:

gfghgfnb said...

i like kim hyung joon.he is on 17 now thats not fairly please help him to clime up ... please...

liezle said...

i'm pretty sure many are working hard also to vote for him. it just so happen that others are coming strong. but we will keep on voting.

~liezle

Anonymous said...

do u no where to find The M video of them hosting with subs? I can't find any.