Monday, August 10, 2009

Kim Hyun Joong Photos @ Kimpo 08.09.09

Whew! I thought no one took photos of Leader at the airport yesterday. ^_^

I know many are waiting for them to come out since yesterday. Finally, first set is out.






Photos were lifted from SS601.com. Original credit, kinghyunjoong.com.

Btw, since SS501 is in Japan preparing for their concert slated to happen on August 13, I'm guessing that the fans are taking this time to settle down a bit and recharge. ^_^ I've been going around looking for stuff but looks like not much activities going around.

p.s. have you voted? please take a few minutes to vote everytime you visit my blog. ^_^. link where you could vote can be found on the sidebar. likewise, please if you still haven't answered shirbogurl21 survey which I'm helping her out, may I ask you to do so too. this poll has something to do with the possible concert or fan meeting of SS501 in the US. the poll can also be found on the side bar or you can click HERE.

No comments: