Saturday, August 15, 2009

longer vid @ Gimpo [08.14.09]

Note : Please pretty please DO NOT asdownload or upload this vid anywhere.

This was just posted on SS601. It's another clip of SS501 arrival tonight at Gimpo. This video is longer, 1.14 minutes but loading takes a while. This vid was taken by the group of Weolcheok. The vid is clearer and you'll see all five members here, well except for Jung Min. I only saw his back starting at 1.06 mark. He's the one wearing the white shirt with black vest.



click HERE if the vid above doesn't work.

P.S. Guys, I've read all comments in all the posts it's just that I don't have the time yet to answer some of the questions or acknowledge your posts. I'll do it later. Miane. Just to address some queries specially when then poll will end on going polls for the Korean Singers, SDA and MNet here are the dates. For the Korean Singers, the poll will end on the 31st of August. For the Seoul Drama Awards the poll will close on 30th of August. As for the MNet 20's Choice I tried checking but the date is not indicated even on the blogs that I've visited. Though the awarding will be on the 28th of August.

No comments: