Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Maknae's family @ Persona in Seoul

Found these photos on SS501 thread @ soompi posted by orangechocolate. It's a set of photos of Maknae's family who attended the 2nd night concert to give their support to him and the rest of SS501 as well as greet him on the night before his birthday.

KiBum [U-Kiss] with mom [not sure who's the other one.


Original credit of photos goes to:hyunbar66.cn,
ss501thailand (icelismm)


Before I end this post, let me share another video shared by Jen. It's a short 'Warning' performance of SS501 on day 2.


lifted from nemo860606

4 comments:

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Nice one..

the brothers look more n more alike..

And you are most welcome.. btw, i found the part where YS cry while giving out his thank you message. hehehe, I think i have to stop crashing your post with vids..heheh
Just let me know if you wan to post it.

Thanks again

Jen

liezle said...

Jen, thanks too!

I actually posted a vid from S2Bjoo where YS cried. If it's different from what i've posted please do share. Click HERE to see where I posted the vid.

~liezle

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Liezle,

is actually the same, a shorter version more closeup to his eyes..
anyway, here is it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6GERbZL6Eg

thanks

Jen

P/s: I really like the photo on http://www.miseong.net/ front page.. and also
http://heoyoungsaeng.ivyro.net/

really makes me smile seeing him so happy.

thanks again

Selena said...

Just curious does anyone know who the other guy in the photo is? He is their best friend?? Coz I always see him with HJB and Kibum.

Thanks!!