Thursday, August 06, 2009

shirtless jung min

Yesterday, I blogged HERE about Jung Min whom I think is the most conservative member of SS501 when in comes to dressing and dancing.

That post was triggered when I noticed that in the Persona in Seoul concert that was held for 2 nights, it was only Jung Min who we didn't see exposing his arms, shoulders, abs or a big portion of his chest. Likewise, from the videos that we've seen he's the only member who we didn't see any sexy dance. [well except for the last post I did wherein there is a few secs of him caught on cam doing a little sexy dance that made the fans screaming]

In my post, I asked readers to give tips if they've seen videos or photos of Jung Min exposing parts of his body than the usual we've seen. There were responses which I posted on the same post and left some to post here.

Amongst the tips given, Georgina's tips are the most 'revealing' ^_^. Thank you Georgina!

You may check the following videos to see for yourself. ^^. He's so handsome which makes me wonder why I missed these vids.


from kunarak999 YT

He's so adorable here. I love it when he's shy.



Here's another video of Jung Min [mark 7.24] where his arms got exposed. ^_^. This from the sitcom Elephant aired in the 2nd quarter of 2008


from kunarak999 YT


Thanks again Georgina for the tips!

2 comments:

mel_1223 said...

Yea I really love the CF vid, Had thanks Georgina earlier de, and now I hv to thank you Liezle, for posting it out again too!

Love u all, muachh!

Anonymous said...

geez, that was just his back side right? and already looked downright sexy!..he was funny when he suddenly did a couple of push-ups on the stairs with their manager just looking..also did you notice how his arm muscles flex everytime he moved (as shown in the last vid)

i saw this video in YT where the group was playing by a pond and it was HJB's bday, JM and KJ went to the haus and carried HJB outside... he was wearing a sleeveless shirt and there was a text comment on his big muscles at the time.... so i gues he's not ultra conservative then....(A)