Friday, January 01, 2010

So Ji Sub is Best Actor... Congratulations!

Before SS501 came into the picture [actually they've been there since 2006 i just happen to be a silent fan], So Ji Sub is known to be my 2nd best man in Korea next to Bae Yong Joon. ^_^ But he got pushed back by many notches now. But despite that, I still like him. He's not only good looking, tall and has a good physique but he also is a very good actor.

I happen to be watching SBS and KBS Drama Awards alternately last night to see how the dramas that I've watched in 2009 are fairing. I'm happy to catch a glimpse of Ji Sub accepting his award for winning the in the Best Actor category.

Congratulations to So Ji Sub for bagging the Best Acting Award [Male] for his role in 'Cain & Abel' [hee, i did blogged about C&A when it was showing as I was also part of the subbing team of WithS2].



P.S. I publishing this just now because I thought I hit published when I was done typing this post. Miane...

4 comments:

shirbo said...

omg...he was like the first korean actor i liked!! that was like 5-6 years ago...hehe

annacronism said...

Hi, Liezle.
How great! So Ji Sub is my second favorite Korean actor, too. Our BYJ will always be #1!, but Ji Sub ssi is a cutie. He is very talented, too. I hope that you and all the Baefamily, everywhere, have a Happy New Year, and that prosperity, and love are constant companions to each and every one in our global family. Love, Anna

khin said...

Yes, congrats to my NO1 man SJS again. But, I don't like his hair style now.. thanks!

Amero said...

Wow this is really great news. So Ji Sub is my favorite actor since 2005 when I was watching MISA. And how he portrayed his role in Rough Cut is just amazing. He is sooosoo talented!!