Tuesday, September 14, 2010

09.14.10 Tweet Treats

Updated @ ~

[10:21PM] : Jung Min tweeted 17 minutes ago and posted new photos on his FB wall

[7:51PM] : Jung Min made 4 tweets at around 7:32PM KST
[3:30PM] : See latest tweets of Hyung Jun and Kyu Jong below. ^^

***

We've so far two tweet treats from our dear member of SS501.

Hyung Jun's tweet came at around a little past 2AM KST when he tweeted after MuHigh. Here's his tweet...


Translation courtesy of superstarsubs tweet. Thanks!

HyungJun87 Enjoyable viewable radio~ Thanks everyone~ It's because of you all that's why I can be here thank you very much ^^


And Kyu Jong seems to be online earlier and tweeted to one of his friends.

Translation courtesy of xiaochu @ Quainte501.

@realslow1982 Actually hehe It's still very tough TT it just upsets my stomach hee Sunbaenim if you have time to spare, go excercise together soon^^ hee

2kjdream
14-Sep-2010 @ 2.15pm
@zakkykim 잭 형!! ^^ 오랜만이에요~ 이 프로그램은 정말 신기한프로그램같아요 ㅎㅎ
@zakkykim Jack hyung!! ^^ It's been a long time~ this program is really an amazing program heehee

2kjdream
14-Sep-2010 @ 2.13pm
@realslow1982 네 ㅎㅎ 다같이 한번 가요 ㅎ 빨리적응해야하는데 ㅜ 죽겠어요 ㅎㅎ
@realslow1982 Yes heehee Let's go together for once hee must quickly adapt T dying heehee

HyungJun87
14-Sep-2010 @ 1.01pm
@zakkykim 형 우리 빨리 뭉쳐요, 남자들끼리 강력한 자리를 마련해보아요
@zakkykim Hyung, let's meet soon, try to make out a strong position among the men


***

Here are Jung Min's tweets today. Hope he'll come back later to party with.^^

Heaps of thanks to Ode for translating this on her blog.

JungMin0403 친구등록 전에 도와줘서 했는데 혼자하려니 어떻게 하는지 모르겠다..ㅠㅠ
@September 14, 7:32 PM

JungMin0403 I received help from my friend before the registration, but now because I'm doing it by my self, I have no idea how to go about it..ㅠㅠ (He's not clear in what thing he's talking about)


JungMin0403 난 이제 홍대로 가요!!홍대에서 나를 찾으라~!!
@September 14, 7:32 PM

JungMin0403 I'm now going to Hongdae!! Try finding me in Hongdae~!!


JungMin0403 찾지말그레잉~~!!ㅎㅎ
@September 14, 7:33 PM

JungMin0403 Don't come looking for me~~!! hh


JungMin0403 다녀오겠슴니당~~^0^*
@September 14, 7:40 PM

JungMin0403 Will return soon~~^o^*

JungMin0403 운동 열심히 하고 있어요. 많은 응원 부탁드려요. 11월에는 여러분을 만날 수 있을 거 같아요~^^ http://fb.me/HMj1uuTB
@September 14, 11:07 PM

JungMin0403 Been exercising hardworkingly. I ask for your much support ne. I should be able to meet you all in November~^^

Jung Min's Twitter account is again connected to his Faceboo. I checked his FB and posted on his wall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I remember correctyly, "realslow1982" is Wheesung (the one who sang Insomnia in KR).

Anonymous said...

i wonder who is zakkykim...

thanks for sharing liezle.