Wednesday, September 15, 2010

[Article] Jung Min has been exercising for comeback

As Jung Min posted on his FB wall last night & tweeted he has been exercising a lot [which he didn't do much for the when with SS501^^]. He lose a few pounds in order for him to get physically fit as I think he'll be putting up bit of muscles here and there. The dieting is necessary to lose fat so that when he put on some muscles his muscles will not be covered by fats. ^^

Here's an article which I saw on SS601.com when I visited earlier which has been translated on AllKPop by elliefilet. Thanks!

***

SS501’s Park Jung Min lost 18 lbs for comeback
courtesy of elliefilet @ AllKPop


Park Jung Min has been garnering a lot of attention lately after he posted photos of himself on his official Facebook page, which opened yesterday.

After ending official promotions 6 months ago, Park has apparently been busy exercising for his November comeback. The singer, who is leaving for Japan on the 16th to participate in a musical, posted, “I’m exercising really hard. I hope you guys can support me. I think I’ll be able to meet all of you in November.”

His management company CNR Media commented, “He’s trying to live a disciplined lifestyle, so he’s made a schedule for himself that he tries to keep. He wakes up in the morning to exercise and after talking to his trainer, has changed to a diet of proteins and salads. He is currently 8 kg [18 lbs] lighter, and his body is healthier and a lot more toned.”

Source: MSN Korea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope to see JungMinnie with toned body. I agree with you Liezle that he has to lose wait for the muscles to build properly.

Anonymous said...

JM fighting!! so excited to see u soon ^^

sinthiacacoal said...

guy ... I really wanted this boy decided to take this matter seriously and begin to work out for true.
I want to see muscles! :b