Wednesday, September 08, 2010

[Vid & Transcript] Kim Hyun Joong's Greeting @ Official Site Video [KEYEAST]

Heaps of thanks Marvie for posting this here and of course to Ode for sharing the translation on her blog.

Before you guys watch the video again, let me post here again the link to where foreigners can register to Kim Hyun Joong's Official Korean website. You may click HERE to be directed to it. Please take NOTE that it's best to open the page using Chrome or Internet Explorer. I tried in Mozilla and it the login button doesn't work.


Credit : http://www.hyun-joong.com + (English Translation) ss501ode.blogspot.com

Hello, I'm KimHyunjoong. I'm now in the midst of shooting for drama Playful Kiss.
I will deliver the news to you all about the opening of my official homepage here at the set of shooting for drama.
My latest news will be delivered quickly to all of you through my homepage.
So, Everyone please visit the homepage often
The weather's getting colder these days, so do be careful of flu and the cold
Please be happy today too~
This is KimHyunjoong here, Thank you~~~~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna cry right now. the rating is come out and the result is much lesser than the 2 episodes, sad..i'm curious about the baker king drama but i'm not interested to watch it..my heart still belong to mk drama^^

Anonymous said...

He look so handsome in the photos as usual. Hyun joong is getting good/perfect at taking posing for pictures.
Is there anything we as international fans can do for him? It does not have to be related to the ratings of JangKiss. Just something to show him our support for him, and tell him to hang in there and not feel demoralised? Are there any fanclubs collating messages for him...like they do during their birthdays? We know leader will try his best, but he will do even better when he's confident of his work.

Anonymous said...

hello, i've been trying to visit the khj website tru chrome & mozilla a hundred times but it doesnt work! help, WHAT DO I DO? thanks!!!!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't get it openned neither. I wonder if that's because of heavy visitors, or some other problem?

Anonymous said...

To support leader, please vote the drama at http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/script/