Tuesday, September 07, 2010

[2 Trans] Park Jung Min Tweeted 100907!

Whoa! Jung Min tweeted some two hours ago! Not one... not two... but several tweets! Alright....i'll be waiting for trans...

Jung Min went into tweeting rampage and mentioned that he opened facebook but forgot to leave the link. Hee, he might just tweet again. ^^

Thanks Marvie!

Check translation of saylalalalQuainte501 below. Much much thanks!



Jung Min's new tweets on Twitter 09/07
Credits: royalavenue@twitter.com + rainaftershine@wordpress.com + English translations by saylalala@Quainte


매제....널 보았을 때...눈돌리던 날...잊어줘..
Brother-in-law...when I saw you...I turned away from your eyes...forget about me..

허재....널 보았을 때...눈돌리던 날...잊어줘...(유머는 유머 일뿐!허감독님 죄송 할머니다.)
Heo Jae...when I saw you...I turned away from your eyes...forget about me..(Just joking! Director Heo, sorry granny)

처제....널 보았을 때...눈돌리던 날...잊어줘...
Sister-in-law...when I saw you...I turned away from your eyes...forget about me..

어제....널 보았을 때...눈돌리던 날...잊어줘...
Yesterday...when I saw you...I turned away from your eyes...forget about me..

페이스북 시작했어요~!!
I started Facebook~!!

Kekeke~ can't wait to see it! biggrin.gif

In the first four tweets, he was quoting from Lee Sora's song 처음느낌 그대로 (Like I felt the first time)
I guess he went high or something~~ xD

니가 좋아~너무 좋아~~ 내 모든 걸 주고 싶어~~
I like you~I really like you~~ I want to give my all~~
(Lyrics from Ilgiyebo's I like you)

일어나~~~일어나~~~일어나~~일어나~~~
Wake up~~~Wake up~~~Wake up~~~Wake up~~~

잠이 안와~!! 안 자고 있는 사람 다 깨워야지!!
I can not sleep~!! I have to wake up people sleeping in~!!


***

Read from bottom up.

Jungmin's tweets at abt 5+am
Credits : xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

Brother-in-law....Forget about... me who turned my eyes away... when I saw you...

HeoJae....Forget about... me who turned my eyes away... when I saw you... (Joke is just a joke! Director Heo, Sorryranmother.)

Sister-in-law....Forget about... me who turned my eyes away... when I saw you...

Yesterday.... Forget about... me who turned my eyes away... when I saw you...
*Song lyrics

Started facebook~!!

I like you~ like you very much~~ want to give you my everything~~
*This is a song lyrics. Also used in a CF by Son YeJin

Wake up~~~Wake up~~~Wake up~~Wake up~~~

Can't sleep~!! Must wake all those people who can't sleep!!

2 comments:

pinkymomo said...

wow! JM started to join FB.
Ahh....i want to add him :P

I wondering when is HyunJoong turn?
twitter or FB?
will he manage to get one soon?

Anonymous said...

Maybe guys don't bother about such details and don't talk about these things...you realise that none of them are following each other though three of them have twitter accounts? :P