Monday, September 06, 2010

[Pix & Vids] Kim Hyun Joong for I AM DAVID

It took me a while to post this as I was recalling that I've seen the I AM DAVID vid which iMissChievous posted in YT . And I checked again BYJGallery and there I saw the video [2nd vid] posted by 권오경 which she lifted from hyunjoongnara with a labeled Basic House.

Anyway, as some might not know, I AM DAVID is the brand marketed in China which is the sub-brand of Basic House.





video courtesy of 2HKElsa106 [thanks pinkymomo for the tip!]

Photos from I AM DAVID catalogue lifted from the post of 세라핌 in khj0606.

Btw, remember these photos posted HERE? Could it be that he just came out from this photoshoot in these pix?
















12 comments:

La Premonición said...

I REALLY have to make my homework after see this pictures? *die*

OMG, HyunJoongie oppa is more handsome every day. How can that be possible? O.O

Oh Boy, I'm so in love of this guy *drool*

Grace said...

This looks like the hairstyle he had in the photo someone took of him in casual wear and dancing on the street? Haha.

pinkymomo said...

To Grace

Ahha...yaya, he could be come out from studio for this photo shooting!

Anonymous said...

He always give an elegant feeling
so handsome >///< kyaaaaaaaaaa *fangirl mode-on*

Anonymous said...

He's a perfect model for any cloting line....... just simply GORGEOUS!!

Anonymous said...

Can't help but think back to his M!Pick days. He has come a long way. Such a pro now. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Stunningly gorgeous! How come he goes well with any clothing, any hairstyle, anything .... unbelievable....

tetsu girl said...

ooh, i love this style and concept! HJ's a real pro model. instead of Basic House's bright smile or MVIO's blank face or Tony Moly's sophisticated look, he has a very haughty expression for I Am David. it's perfect! *droooool*

Anonymous said...

hyun joong look different in every cf ... what a versatile model he is ...just by changing his hairsyle, expression .....

Anonymous said...

He is the man of many faces for all the seasons.

But I think he knows how to internalize whatever concept or theme he has to do for a fashion shoot so it comes out effortlessly and seamlessly.

What a interesting and amazing guy !

Anonymous said...

As always Leader makes us loose our breath...so gorgeous and handsome with elegance...ahhh...love all the photos

Anonymous said...

leader hair reminds me of then guy who has crush wtih oh hani. really similar hair..lollll..
ofcourse leader is more handsome.